Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday January 18th

Oh Wednesdays. Wednesdays are my long days, well had I passed all my courses and continued with the calender schedule wednesdays would be my long days. Now they are kind of my pretending-ly long days. Yeah....I don't really know why I'm doing it either. I did get a little work today though, I think the time out of the house will be good for my productivity level.

Realized I have a quiz next week and I'm 2 problem sets behind. The real problem is that the night before is W's birthday so we're all going out to dinner. Add that to the fact that we're going out this weekend to celebrate (and that D has friends coming to stay over) points in the direction of minimal studying.

I was looking up masters programs today and once again I realized just how badly I screwed myself over. All masters programs look at the last 2 years. All I had to do was do well (or decent) last semester and I would be fine. But nope, I failed 2 courses causing my academic schedule to become skewed and completely off set my future semesters. I honestly don't even know if i'll be able to recover enough except I sure as hell need to try.

My major has a students association club/group and I went to the meeting today (I was also assigned a task!) I'm going to feel so embarrassed when it comes to picking courses and talking about courses etc just because I am so ashamed at how I performed last semester. Really its the first semester that counts and I completely screwed it up :(

On a happier note, my moccasins came in today! I'm thinking about picking them up after class on friday but I might just go tomorrow depending on how I feel. While at the mall earlier I saw these tops at Sirens that were really cute (same top in orange and in white) and I definitely want to try them on...however I might just wait until the next time I go home (next weekend). I'm already planning the makeup I want to buy next weekend, its kind of ridiculous. Somehow i've just got so much that I want to buy. I also want to start drinking tea leaves. I'm not really a big tea drinker and I don't want to become addicted to caffeine but a nice cup of earl grey or a herbal tea is a good pick me up.

Not too much happened today, really not that productive of a day (which has to change). Lets hope tomorrow isn't more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment